slightly less shameless



Brickworld is upon us once again, dear readers! Before I ask you for your money (oops, too late!), let me first thank all you who helped get me to Brickworld last year. I could not have done it without you and am deeply grateful for the opportunity that you helped to make possible.

For those of you who missed the opportunity to tell me how much you admire abhor me at last year's Brickworld (or you just want to hang out and talk about legos), now is your chance to make that dream a reality. Once again I have a Bricklink store set up to fund my pilgrimage to Chicagoland. If you see nothing of interest in my store but still wish to pitch in, contact me on flickr and we can work something else out. Just as I did last year, I can bring your orders to Brickworld and deliver them in person to save you on shipping. Add a note to order and we will arrange a pick up. Remember to check my store repeatedly as I will be adding things to it as the convention draws nearer!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, everyone. I look forward to seeing you all and reporting at Brickworld!

No comments:

Post a Comment